Sunday, July 4, 2010

Feeling Emo

Nostalgic memories being sparked by some objects , as i cleared some stuffs.

I just want my friends to know that only feelings matters , my feelings for all my close friends will always stay within me for as long as i can remember it.

Whether we are been contacting , meeting or whatsoever , it does indeed matters some.

As meeting one another for any enjoyable activities will enhance our bond together and to form new memories , but i just want all my friends to know that what's done cannot be undone , any form of memories that are created before be it enjoyable or not is done and cant be changed , time has past and it wont return.

All those memories will be in my brain till the time that i totally cant recall it , but those memories wont be lost , it will just be under a section of my brain when normally i wont remember it unless something sparked it.

So , whether we are still in contact or not , those feels are still inside me and i hope that all of my close friends will be with me till the die we die if possible.

No comments: