Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blog for a while.

Ok man , i think i will blog for a while before my school starts , lol dread my sch zzzz.

Hmmm , yesterday around noon , wei xian and esther come to my house , i think wei xian reach first then esther , oh well .

I was sleeping soundly even after they came , and wei xian disturb me from my sleep for a while -.- , then he went to play ps3 i guess , cos when i woke up in a daze , i saw them both playing ps3.

I woke up at around 2pm i suppose , then went to prepare , like washing of faces , and taking a shower , then i saw esther trying to get some sleep while wx is playing , then i accompany wx to play le , while playing esther is using my com.

Esther told us that wr and reagen dont want go gym le , so left us lor , me and wx is trying to complete the chaos mode in dynasty warrior 6 but to complete all the targets is damn hard la zzzz .

In the end esther pester us to hurry up , cos she's bored . We replied to try the last time ba , then in the end we lost again -.- , nvm its chaos mode , suppose to be hard =D

We went to enaq to eat after that , and i saw eileen and her friends , and some other jvs ppl , oh ya , it rained too , then esther dont want go gym le , i was sui pian , wx also sui pian , conclusion is we sit there and chat and play music , haha , dunno chat for how long before esther wants to go church le , then went back to my house to watch south park the movie for a while , accompanied esther to take bus then wx went back to my house to complete watching the movie.

After movie , wx played some rounds of dota while i was watching the tv , then tried 2 rounds of chaos mode , failed again , lol , ok wx went back home.

No comments: