Monday, December 3, 2007

December 2nd

Lol , today i have nothing much to blog about .... lol , this is gonna be a short post , hmm today , doing normal routine lor , then wake up le , go dota =D

Dota with wh , wk and jd mostly , haha then dota till night time lor , dota + talk talk talk and asking about what to do on edmund birthday , go where , what time meet , all jd decide and tell me one , haha

Then dota till night time , then my cousins cames , then around 8pm to 9pm i let my cousin play , then around 9.30pm then i continue playing with jd ,wh , wk and jd's friend , lol i using goblin techies , cos i gonna afk and watch the Noose at 10pm every sunday channel 5 =DD , i was watching it and smsing my daughter =D , haha daughter thanks for smsing me on 10 pm =)

I was going to sms u to watch the show 2 =) , that day is my first day watching the Noose lor , wanna to watch it sooner but i always forgot =x , then i introduce it to my daughter 2 =D , and she support me to watch it =DD

After the show , i continue my dota , though one person leave le , but i am like afk for 30mins so it was like 4v4 lor , until the end i played for a while , but too bad i under lvl liao , then i was like ... doing nth lor , but we still win =D , thanks guys !! u all are pros =D

Then i had a hearty chat with my daughter as usual =D on msn , before she went to sleep =D

I was listening to her grandmother's story , but it aint bored , as i was also very busybody about other ppl de affairs =D , haha , next time then tell me more ba daughter =)

Then had a conference around 1am till 3am with ed and jd lor , then go sleep le =D

No comments: