Saturday, November 3, 2007

November 2nd

Hmmm , lol basically , my life is the normal daily routine , haha so if i kept writing about the same stuffs it will be bored , so i cut short a bit , if i never describe , then i dunno what to write le lol , haha.

Hmmm , today went to school for physics paper 2 , hmmm wake up early also lol , sian not enough sleep -.-.

For physics paper 2 zzz i got quite a number of mistakes , one is forget to write one more word and another is use wrong formula , then the rest i not sure got wrong or not , but basically for physics , section A is quite alright , but then section B i cham liao lor , all that i had do for section B never came out on the O lvl paper zzzz , came out those i never do and study one -.- , then i was like sian lor.

I got a lot blanks on section B and the rest anyhow do lor , zzzz hope i can score well for section A so that can pull back what section B had lost de marks.

Lol for most exams , i think i had done a shoddy job lor , zzzz hope i can do a deft job on my future exams =D haha.

But nvm lor , as i am fatalistic , fate wants me to score well for O then i will score lor , if fate doesnt want me to score then wont score lor , though i know it is paramount that i score well for O as it concerns my future, haha , though everybody is skeptical that i will score , lol me also =D

Fate is inhibiting me to score well lor , not that i dont want also , but oh well , i lead a footloose and spontaneous life , its time i get serious , and dont make any impetuous decision , and be frugal also to plan my future life , but then i got endeavor lor , but the effort is like useless -.-

Lol , ps ar for saying some kuku things LOl , ok la not too kuku also , i am training my english -.- lol

I have faced a cynical view for too long in my life , everybody contempted me , sobsob now its time to fight for glory , ignore their malice and stop doing vain stuffs lol.


The End

No comments: